Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Laundry for Peace

LOL but it is true -- one must get that housework done. I've just cleaned out several hundred emails (You wondered why I hadn't replied to you, heh?) and now I have to do some OTHER cleaning. I've got a peace vigil at noon and an anti-war brunch tomorrow BUT laundry beckons, too, and IT contributes to the well-being of my soul. Clean laundry smells sooooo good. A freshly made bed creates beautiful dreams and promotes healing and a happier tomorrow.

I was pleased to hear from Colleen Primrose, my Cindy Sheehan vigil friend. We are both doing what we can to make the world a peaceful more loving place. No doubt, my clean laundry will assist me. Blessings and clean laundry to YOU!

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home