Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday morning malaise

Well, it isn't malaise. I just am not being the activist this hot summer morning. I'm off to work shortly and still am reading blogs. Thanks to Linda Young, whose blog and site I have found after a google search on crooner Russ Columbo, I have discovered a new game, Bookworm. Ouch -- what a time waster but great for a word-aholic like me. Find it at http://www.popcap.com/ -- but don't get hooked. It might be too late for me. I got 97,660 points on my second game.

Meanwhile Cindy Sheehan is being activist enough for the two of us -- and way too much for Bush. She's got the perfect response. Bush feels her pain but refuses to answer her question. What is the noble cause worth her son dying? If more mothers asked that there would be a lot fewer wars. God bless Casey's mom Cindy.

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home