Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Blissfull Kate Anne


Took advantage of Dorothy Morehead's prix fixe at Bliss, corner of Skillman and 46th-Bliss Street. Dorothy joined Joan and me as we thoroughly enjoyed our scrumptious food. Mine was spinach salad with goat cheese and onion strings, cold poached salmon with micro arugula greens over lentil salad with this terrific sauce: oh yum but I need to walk and walk and walk. Dare I admit I had the molten chocolate cake dessert? Dorothy says I cannot use the "c" word. Suffice it to say that I am blissfull and feel like I have been blessed by the luck of the Irish. (Neighbors -- the prix fixe is available right now on Tuesdays through Thursdays. You, too, can get blessed -- or perhaps I should say get blissed!)

1 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 06:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are an activist extordinaire

 

Post a Comment

<< Home