Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Friday, July 29, 2005

Where has this month gone?

What happened to the "lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer"? I've been busy for peace and justice -- and doing some training to lobby for paper ballots with precinct counted electronic scanners -- I've got to write up my notes -- in my spare time -- but in the meantime all are welcome to see Teresa Hommel's website Where's the Paper for her info, ideas and links.

My son Michael Dylan is coming for a whirlwind visit this weekend. AND I hope to be down at Saturday's NYC's Union Square noon-two pm peace vigil (North side of park by Lincoln statue). (As Kate rhymes with "late" and I try to do too much since so much needs done, I can never fully count on myself, except when it is something I am heading up.)

For fun I am reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince -- neat! And I am listening to way too much political podcasting on my iPod and not enough music. That must change to keep me "peaceful Kate Anne" -- but now I must go to work for the last day of this month's billing cycle.

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

1 Comments:

At 7/29/2005 10:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate...you are amazing...keep up the good work...I know I can count on you to keep peace activism alive...as well as all the other activities involving the country's political scene...love ya, sk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home