Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Sunday, June 04, 2006

On Target: Feldman's Steps to Beat the "Marriage Amendment"

Jeffrey Feldman once again helps us frame our responses to those who would use the Constitution to deprive people of rights via the so-called Defense of Marriage Amendment, which George Bush is espousing. In his June 3rd posting (directly linked in my Title link) at Frameshop, Feldman gives us 3 easy steps to help people refocus on the REAL issues, instead of smoke screen issues to get certain elements to the polls to vote against themselves. Read Jeffrey's article. I'm off to defend the rights of our gay brothers and sisters to marry. Queens has our 14th annual Queens Pride Parade today, and this year, with this important issue at stake, in memory of my gay brother I'm finding the time to go to Jackson Heights. I'm grabbing my sign "FOR Liberty and and Justice for All" and heading off.

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home