Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Sunday, May 07, 2006

From Saturday, Peace

Betty Lou, Michael, Sam, Marianne

Yesterday, I joined Betty Lou Hornick, Michael Levinson, Sam Oast and Marianne Goldscheider at the Saturday noon Peace Vigil at Union Square. It was a gorgeous day, made brighter by a delightful talk with University of Georgia student Farah Momin who sounds like she's on purpose to better the world. Certainly, her smile and enthusiasm brightened my day and I choose to memorialize it here, together with a photo of the vigilers. More peace photos (including some faves from the 04/29/06 peace march) should be viewable directly (I hope) through the title link, or check out the Peace Activism set at my FlickR page.

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

Farah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home