Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lassiter Space: Pics and memories from the March for Peace Justice and Democracy in New York

Lassiter Space: Pics and memories from the March for Peace Justice and Democracy in New York

Peacemakers and Peacehuggers -- You'll want to check out Jay's blog for some more pictures (with good comments) and follow his lead and go leaping from site to site. I will let you know if I find some other good ones.

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

3 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 07:15:00 PM, Blogger Kate Anne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5/02/2006 07:19:00 PM, Blogger Kate Anne said...

I've never used the "Blog this" option in Blogger. It does weird things to my particular type of blog -- duplicating the link -- but you sure can't miss it now. I know I have to go back to Jay's blog, too, when I find a few moments. MORE peace hugs!

[Whoops, measure twice, cut once -- or in this case read twice, post once. I didn't so I am editing myself :-) ]

 
At 5/07/2006 10:26:00 AM, Blogger jay lassiter said...

thanks for the link, Doll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home