Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holiday happenings

Tis the season of peace and good will -- and with friends and family in the forefront of our thoughts with the various holiday celebrations, the turmoil of the world is easy to forget. But some time off is important. Let's resolve to keep personal peace and look forward to another year, hopefully a better one: what can we do to assist making it so? Well, first, allow ourselves some family time and some frivolity. Rest and contemplate. Be in touch with the people we love. Perhaps read a few good books, if our schedules allow. Or perhaps purchase them or reserve them at the library. (The NYC library books are so easily reserved at NYPL.org)  

I am blessed to be in the company of my family. I count my blessings, more important to me than counting gifts. (I saw some movies with Little Kat-- but still haven't seen Rev. Billy's What Would Jesus Buy? Audient and I were out and he introduced me to Porcupine Tree as we drove around.) The next several days will be busy ones (Will I write that late, very late, Christmas letter?) but I am grateful. Merry Christmas, Merry WHATEVER -- and may 2008 be better than 2007..... Make it a little better by donating some money to some good causes.

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home