Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

When one isn't enough

Love being Kate Anne FOR peace, justice and nonviolence -- but sometimes I want to expand the peace hugs to more independent and/or partisan politics or give a warm fuzzy hug to friends and family. Maybe I just want to rant on at length at being Leftist Mother. Maybe I just want another choice, a different voice. One thing for sure, I want peace. I want justice. I want a safer, nonviolent world -- as much as possible. And I want to communikate and feed body, mind and spirit - mine and everybody's. Guess that is several things -- but who is counting? Blessings -- and, of course...

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

1 Comments:

At 7/06/2005 10:16:00 PM, Blogger Stacy Cane said...

one more blog to read... nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home