Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Early morning thoughts

Following some phone calling for Citizen Action's Reform Medicare Part D-Don't Privatize Social Security petition (not necessarily the official name, but the gist), I made it home too late last night to do the home or computer "chores". I am paying the price this morning, but such is the life of an activist. Heck I haven't even found time to catch up on my not-so-little boy's blog, http://audientfiles.blogspot.com. (Okay, I just now jumped there and stayed a few minutes to post something -- Audient has a posting on torture.) But there is so much going on. One can stay at one's computer to read or stream about it, or one can get out into the streets or onto the phone lines (ACTION!). Research and action are BOTH necessary. Some things I've been reading about:

> Cindy Sheehan's Hey George.

> Keith Olbermann's This Hole in the Ground (text AND video)

> Jules Siegel's Princeton scientists create vote-stealing program for Diebold AccuVote-TS

> Robert Scheer's Gaping Holes in the 9/11 Narrative

> Tom Engelhardt's Real Link Between 9/11 and Iraq (Finally) Revealed

And more -- perhaps added later, but I got to earn a living.

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home