Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Enough, Hillary / Enough Hillary

After hearing Rachel Maddow's rant from last night on podcast, I went to Hillary Clinton's website and left this suggestion on their contact form (which I duly signed with my full contact information to validate):

I am a woman. I am a feminist. I am a New Yorker. I am a peace and justice activist. Please get out of the campaign. You have lost unless you steal it.

My daughter-in-law abhors you and will not vote for you. I used to like you until you voted for Bush's illegal invasion (and before I realized what a corporatist you have been).

Enough, get out. Now.

Thank you.


Rachel contends that Clinton's decision to take it to the convention will cause the Democratic presidential candidate to lose. I will add that Clinton first and foremost believes in the divine right of Hillary. The party bigwigs have got to sit on her and set her straight. She is not helping women. She is not helping families. She is not helping our country or our world. She is being self-serving. Time, past time, for her to get out. If she won't leave graciously, then the Democratic Party must take action along the lines that Rachel Maddow suggests: They must get 90 super delegates to move right now to Obama to deflect her position about Florida and Michigan and make the subject of these two states moot.

Ah, the ego..... Talk about it. Contact her campaign. Contact any Dems who can help. (And then we will take up how Obama has to get real with his energy policy. There is no such things as good affordable nuclear energy or clean coal -- but that's another post.)

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home