Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Friday, January 18, 2008

Edwama or Obawards But Donate to Edwards TODAY

God knows the two of them could be a great team. Edwards' policy plans would give Obama's hope some real flesh. I love spirit and hope but I want substance and change that positively affects the middle class and working people. I also don't want nuclear power and I know that Social Security is an insurance program that the other administrations since Reagan have borrowed from.

John knows. He speaks up. He scares the corporatist media and the corporate hacks, which reminds me:

Join me in giving John Edwards a Ron Paul day. I just donated a $100 to Edwards on BIG FRIDAY:

https://www.johnedwards.com/action/contribute/form/

Thanks and

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne <==who's wearing glasses in the picture at The Nation

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home