Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Friday, April 14, 2006

StuffonMyCat.com -- a real hoot!


Instead of finishing taxes and doing more of my spring house cleaning, I read Audient's latest Tuesday Talkback ("Late rhymes with Kate.") and then jumped to James' blog where I found a link to StuffonMyCat.com. Hey, some laughter is good for the soul, even on Good Friday. But cleanliness is next to godliness, so I had better get back to work to bring peace to my home. In truth, though, I'd like to see what my cats are up to so that I can click pix to send to my title linked site. Check it out and -- SMILE!

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

PS Thom Hartmann just reported that the Republicans are buying ads on Spanish radio blaming Harry Reid for the immigration law problems in the Senate! What chutzpah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home