Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Monday, July 06, 2009

Single Payer Best / Public Option is the COMPROMISE


[Click on letter to enlarge]

The Democratic Party is rumored to be defecting on the compromise for Single Payer Healthcare, which is an affordable, comprehensive public option. I've made my phone calls but I'm sending letters to Senators Schumer and Gillibrand as well as to US Representative Joe Crowley. I used the Nicole Hollander card from Physicians for a National Health Program to create the stationery. They are all pretty much the same, but Senator Kirsten Gillibrand's has an additional edge added to it because she has betrayed me before.


Please join me in doing something similar and get it in the mail now to your LOCAL congressional offices. Washington DC mail is slooooooooow. Thanks!

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

PS -- New Yorker Friends, our Senators' local offices:

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand 
780 Third Avenue - Suite 2601
New York, NY 10017

Sen. Chuck Schumer
757 Third Avenue - Room 17-02
New York, NY 10017

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home