Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Saturday, September 23, 2006

To do Before the Election - Starting NOW!

Ah, it is a rainy Saturday and I would like to stay home and clean, BUT besides cleaning the house, we have to clean THE House and THE Senate, and Mark Crispin Miller has posed FIVE things we can do before Election Day starting now. Click on the Title Link to read Mark's article at The Huffington Post. But then, from there I found that he is now blogging actively, and I will be adding his News from Underground to my sidebar soon. [Is subscribing to blogrolling.com sensible, anybody??] I have also favorited him in my Technorati account. Together, we can and must change the world.

Thanks to Mark, I have found this link to Words-of-Power about the stolen Mexican election and another good blog -- and more because it led me to Bloggers Against Torture -- and the list goes on....

Word of Power also speaks of RFK, Jr.'s latest article in the Rolling Stone, which we MUST blog and talk to our neighbors about, in keeping with Mark Crispin Miller's to-do-NOW list. Bobby Kennedy Jr. talks about the Princeton study (see Sept. 17 post) on how easily hacked the voting machines are and so much more, bringing in new info from a Diebold whistle-blower. Read it, re-read it. Pass it on. (You can also find it without pictures at TruthOut.org).

Now, I gotta go out and meet my peace friends but I'm taking Mark Crispin Miller's book with me to read -- AND DISPLAY -- on the subway: Fooled Again: How the Right Stole the 2004 Election & Why They'll Steal the Next One Too (Unless We Stop Them).

God bless you and thank you for whatever you are doing for peace, justice, nonviolence and FAIR ELECTIONS!! And if you have any free time, can you help me clean house -- my son and his sweet significant other will be visiting from red Ohio (turning purple, even blue, thanks to all of us, please, God!) soon. Gotta get a move on. (Hmmmmm.)

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home