Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catching up -- Again

Again, I've been truer to my Facebook friends and to my Quick TAKES and tasty tidbits blog than I have been to my Peace Hugs readers. When you don't see enough of me here, find me there, please. (I can use all the friends that I can get :-) All of that said, I am still rejoicing in the election of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States, even as I know we will have to push him to do what needs to be done. He needs our support, our prayers, and our pushing -- not necessarily in that order.

And let's continue to "Make Music Not War" -- to this end, NYFOR has been working on compiling peaceful songs. Stay tuned for more on this.

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11/24/2008 11:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Obama is refreshing and human. I believe he will listen to our needs. This is like a 60's revival.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home