Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Friday, October 24, 2008

Where has the month gone??

It has been a busy month and I'm not ready to play catch up on Peace Hugs because my busy level is still high, BUT, I have posted autumnal pictures of my Adirondack visit to Dorothy Morehead's Northville cottage, a/k/a camp on Flickr.com and there are more pictures from various events yet to come.

You may have noticed I've been better at posting the quick stuff at Quick TAKES and Tasty Tidbits. You are invited to visit there for various political and personal snippets and recipes (great butternut squash soup!!), but I am reposting the whole thing from today as it bears repeating:
McBush and Folksy Palin endorsed by SNL's GWB

I was at the FreePress.net's 2008 internet Freedom Bash party last night so didn't see it live but George W. Bush endorsed McCain-Palin on Saturday Night Live's Thursday edition last night, with help from Will Ferrell and Tina Fey.




See Dubya, see McCain, or as my friend Judy Young Brannan from Kent Ohio put it: McBush!!! From Judy:



***


OMG -- when I saw Judy's McBush it struck terror into my heart. Now, let's get out there and win. Judy's picture is worth a thousand words. Please help out where you can, the Obama-Biden ticket or progressive candidates to Congress and to the state house and senate. It all matters. Thanks!!!

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home