Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Who Am I?? Well, who are YOU?

Click on the above link to find out which Fantasy/SciFi character you most resemble. Answer 14 short questions. Guess who I am. I've put "my" picture on the sidebar with another link to the quiz site. The amusing thing is the stats (which they warn may be stuffed by some eager folks) currently show Princess Leia LAST. What, no crazy idealists in the early 21st century? Or at least no one stuffing "ballot boxes" for crazy idealists. (Carry Fisher, where are you?) Okay, a bit of fun -- but there is work to be done. As long as I was adding Princess Leia, I have also added some good links, including Mary Shaw's Act for Justice, the OpEdNews, and the Friday Night Special (or Wednesday ;-): Laughing Liberally Lab. While I didn't add it to my sidebar, thanks to an Earthlink's eLink newsletter I have also found a rather good web version of one of my favorite word games, Boggle, entitled WEBoggle. Okay, it may be a rightist plot to divert us from acting for peace and justice, but, hey we have to find time for some amusement. I consider such stuff my cigarette break.

Now, when do you suppose Audient will post his Tueday Talkback? I am sure he gets hits from people just looking for it. (I even went to the Cleveland Plain Dealer on Monday to read the online version, to guess what Audient might say....)

2 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 06:14:00 PM, Blogger Stacy Cane said...

Jean Luc Picard

 
At 12/08/2005 08:32:00 AM, Blogger Kate Anne said...

I bet you were pleased with that. Some of my friends had folks they hadn't heard of :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home