Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Sunday, August 15, 2010

To-Do List and Blue Roots Radio and Blog

It is one of those August weekends when I am at home and attempting to focus on my to-do list. One item was finally to write out my dad's recipe at QuickTakes.org: Francis's Crowd Pleasing German Potato Salad that my son has requested again and again -- more recipes to come. There are

photos to download and upload;
music to add to my iPod;
papers galore to sort, file and/or respond, or recycle and
housework to be done.

In the meantime I am listening to some music and Sunday spiritual talks AND intermittently checking out the blog at BlueRootsRadio.com -- great music there, too, by clicking that little blue radio on the right hand corner. (Feel welcome to join us for blogging, music, and friendship.) I'm connecting to friends and to music and to order and to PEACE. Lots to do for peace, personal and political. It is all connected. Peace to us all!

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home