Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Catching up with Peace, Justice, and Nonviolence

Met with some friends this evening and was talking books and I thought of my Books Page on my Kate Anne for Peace Justice and Nonviolence website. Now post-move (as I continue my de-boxing) I must begin to update it and my more pensive blog at that space. Maybe my friends reading that can leave comments here -- if they can crack the code that Blogger requires.

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8/02/2007 02:50:00 AM, Blogger Tropical Penguin said...

Peace All!

KateAnne on John Elliot!!!! You sound so nice.
Huggs and peace to you and yours.
YBNurmal

P.S. I hope the rest of the Laura community heard you.

 
At 8/04/2007 01:51:00 PM, Blogger Kate Anne said...

Thanks, YB -- At 2:30 in the morning I may have gotten a little dramatic but I wouldn't put anything past Bush and the Bush crime family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home