Peace Hugs

Kate Anne, communikating on multi-levels -- personal and political, as well as for peace, justice and nonviolence

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Open Letter to Zynga

Internet Game company Zynga is dropping the classic Word Twist game from Facebook and my friends and I are very unhappy. As you know I don't take certain things quietly. Must speak up. I sent them this letter via the Word Twist application but now I am posting it here.

Dear Zynga

I am sorry to hear that you are killing Word Twist -- it has been simple in its interface, educational (you provided the definitions!!!), competitive (my certain circle love playing each other), mind-sharpening and FUN! It has been a quick and better version of the comic strip jumble game and we hate to see it go. Thanks for a lot of fun -- and I wish you would reconsider your decision. I don't see myself playing the other games -- they aren't Word Twist. (And my one circle member didn't enjoy your Scrabble variant [Words with Friend] which doesn't move me to trying it, even tho Alec Baldwin likes it. He's not in my Circle.)

Again, thanks. Sorry you are killing such a good game, but it has been a joy and I am grateful for that. Guess I will have less time for fun and more time for saving the world with my peace and justice activities.

Peace hugs,
Kate Anne

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9/13/2011 11:46:00 AM, Anonymous Donna Luciano said...

Dear Zynga...PLEASE let Word Twist remain an active game. My friends and I enjoy competing with each other and totally relax playing Word Twist.

This is so unfair on your part, Zynga..

Donna

 
At 10/05/2011 08:07:00 AM, Blogger Kate Anne said...

I keep hoping the will bring it back.....Miss our games!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home